Improving readability, modernizing the UI and allowing for more user configuration with themes.
Adding valuable metrics to list views
A group list widget displays a list of records in a group. For more information, see the Web Client help topic "Working with a Dashboard Group List widget"
A bubble chart uses bubbles or circles to show the relationship between 3 or more metrics. For more information, see the Web Client help topic "Working with a Dashboard Bubble Chart widget"
E-mail Attachments and Library Files
- Microsoft Edge - upper right corner
- Google Chrome - lower left corner
Lookups (Search across phone and e-mail addresses)
New Log Menu - Complete Meetings, Calls, etc.
- Secured action: Toolbar/Log
Territory Realignment in Web Client (Administration)
There are some differences between the Territory Realignment in the web client and the LAN Administrator:
- Groups (all types)
- List view filters
- Allows selection of individual records
- Groups, but not ad hoc Groups
- Owner or Account Manager lookups
Mail Merge Word Add-in Improvements
- Failed Records section listing records that failed to merge (including a reason for the failure)
- Create Failed Merge Group button. Creates a Group containing the Contacts or Leads that failed to merge. The Groups is named: "MM Issues - MM-DD-YY HH.mm"
Additional UI Screen Shots
Want to get to know more about Infor CRM? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simplesoft Solutions, Inc. is a customer relationship management (CRM) business consulting and software development firm in Cincinnati/Dayton OH surrounding areas. We provide implementation, integration, development and training for Infor CloudSuite CRM (formerly Saleslogix). We have built our business on an ability to creatively adapt CRM to meet the varying needs of our customers' businesses. We have been helping our customers develop stronger relationships with their customers through improved sales, marketing, customer service, and support processes since 1994.